Friday, February 10, 2017

Week 4: Feedback Focus

1. Reading out loud: 
I’m not really fond of this strategy because I do stutter a lot and this holds me back a little bit. I feel this makes me focus on the words, but not the stories. This is probably least useful for me personally.

2. Copy-and-Delete: 
The Written? Kitten was actually really cute and I don’t like cats haha. This is something I typically do, minus the copy and pasting part. As a read a paragraph by paragraph I jot down notes and so on. This is an interesting approach! I kind of enjoy it. This strategy is pretty useful and I’ll try it in the future.

3. Timer: 
Ah, I absolutely hate timers!! I feel too pressured and then it freaks me out. This helped me read a lot faster, but it’s so forced. However this strategy is pretty effective. I would rank this in the middle of the three strategies.


Reading by Joshua Reynolds

No comments:

Post a Comment