Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Favorite Place: San Francisco, California

Foggy Golden Gate Bridge by photographer
Brocken Inaglory. Source: Wikimedia.

From the bustling city to the calming sea breeze, San Francisco is my favorite place to be. I have only been able to visit once, but I know someday in the future I will go back and possibly move there. There is just something about the city that is incredibly inviting. 

San Francisco street by photographer
Alejandro De La Cruz. Source: Wikimedia.

You wake up to a fog covering the whole city, and it is nothing like the fog we experience in Oklahoma. Once the San Francisco fog lifts, that is when you know the day is off to a beautiful start. You can go across town to be embraced by the ocean air or get lost in the crooked and colorful streets. Though the roads are not too difficult to navigate I somehow managed to get lost anywhere I went; however, that experience made me fall in love with the city even more. San Francisco is a city with diverse personalities and thousands of friendly faces. I can't wait to go back someday and experience this all over again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment